Be part of our exceptional team of legal professionals
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our team. Bankruptcy experience is preferred. We are based in Century City.
- Preparing pleadings for, and responding to, discovery
- Assist attorneys in trial preparation work including preparing requisite documents for trials, trial binders, etc. as well as general and claims administration
- Drafting bankruptcy documents including applications to employ the firm, motions and interim and final fee applications, and complaints in adversary proceedings and related documents
- Assist with various specialty compliance documents, including Monthly Operating Reports and Professional Fee Statements and other similar documents
- Preparing documentations needed to enforce judgments in State and Federal courts
- Work with attorneys and clients to investigate and obtain necessary documents and information
- Prepare excel spreadsheets, organize and document review for variety of cases
- 8+ years of litigation paralegal experience and bankruptcy experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of court procedures and requirements as well as federal and state court and bankruptcy rules
- Solid experience and procedural knowledge in enforcement of judgments against judgment debtors in both state and federal courts
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Detail oriented and able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft software as well as legal industry software programs, including Best Case
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and paralegal certification from an ABA approved program is required
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Marcie Montes, HR for Danning, Gill, Israel & Krasnoff LLP at email@example.com
We do not have any posted job openings at this time. However, highly qualified individuals wishing to inquire about future job opportunities may do so by emailing their resumes for attorney or law clerk positions to Zev Shechtman at firstname.lastname@example.org and for paralegal and legal secretary positions to Marcie Montes at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.